11 Days of Intense Prayer – $1100
Got Questions? Contact Us Now:
+ 1 – 647-540-2812 (Canada & USA #)
+ 91 – 888-268-1484 (India # – WhatsApp & BOTIM)
Maa Kali is the first and foremost among the ten Mahavidyas. Maa Kali Homam will strengthen Saturn in horoscope and neutralize its malefic effects, bringing success in business, giving you authority, integrity, wisdom, and eradicating loans and debts.
Maa Kali Homam removes serious health ailments and gives protection from evil forces. Maa Kali is the dominating energy that prevails in every moment of life. Maa Kali Homam eliminates the effect of Black Magic, gets rid of the evil eye, and brings success in professional and personal life. This Homam opens Navayoni Chakra.
Maa Kali Homam brings peace and happiness to the family. By offering homam to Maha Kali, one can remove distress and the evil forces around one and their family. One can achieve victory in business and public life by performing this Homam. Maa Kali homam replaces the fear and sorrow in life with courage and happiness. It gives immense strength and courage to defeat one’s enemies.
Performing this, Homam will fulfill all desires and remove problems related to delayed marriage and infertility. This homam will elevate an individual’s position in society.
The rituals of Maa Kali Homam involve a series of powerful Pujas, japas (Chants), and homam that is carefully planned to achieve their full benefits. Some of the rituals performed During Maa Kali Homam are:
Sthapana -Installation of idols of Ganesh Ji, maa Kali, Navgraha Kalash.
Sankalp – Taking of resolution to perform Homam.
Ganesh Pujan– Ganesh Ji worshiped first.
Navgraha Puja– Worship of all nine planets of the Vedic or Hindu astrology.
Shani Shanti Puja – It helps those under the malefic effects of planet Saturn (Shani Grah).
Vakra Kali Puja – Remove evil energies and all adverse effects
Mahakali Beejakshara Puja – Gives solution to severe problems & all-round progress
Durga Suktha Parayanam – Dispels fears and gives immense strength and courage to defeat one’s enemies
Mahakali Moola Mantra Japam – Provides immediate relief from agony, mitigates evil effects of Saturn
Badrakali Puja – Rids one of all difficulties, overpowers enemies, and provides one with all desires. It bestows wealth and prosperity and protects one from all dangers.
Navayoni Chakra Puja –The chanting of mantras during the rituals agitates or awakens the Kundalini, thereby opening the Navayoni chakra.
Homam with Ahutis of ghee,honey, sugar, til, yellow mustard, & then Aarti.
Donations to brahmins, needy people, animals, and birds play an important role for the success of the Homam.
नमः ऐं क्रीं क्रीं कालिकायै स्वाहा।
ॐ कालिकायै च विद्महे, श्मशानवासिन्यै धीमहि, तन्नो काली प्रचोदयात् ।।
खड्गं चक्रगदेषुचाप-परिघाञ्छूलं भुशुण्डीं शिरः शङ्खं संदधतीं करैस्त्रिनयनां सर्वाङ्ग-भूषावृताम्।
नीलाश्मद्युतिमास्य-पाददशकां सेवे महाकालिकां यामस्तौत्स्वपिते हरौ कमलजो हन्तुं मधुं कैटभम्॥
Bhagwati, the supreme power of the Supreme Soul, despite being formless, takes an incarnation after taking a bodily form in the ages to remove the sorrows. The taking of the body is said to be the glory of her desire. Sanatan Shakti Jagadamba is called Mahamaya. It is she who drags everyone’s mind and puts them in illusion. Because of being fascinated by her Maya, even though all the deities, are unable to know the Supreme, what is the matter of human beings? She is the Supreme Personality of God who creates, maintains, and destroys the whole world according to time. Goddess Kali is the embodiment of Shakti (Supreme Power).
Millions of deities are worshiped in India, a country of religious diversities. Maa kali is also one of these divine powers who incarnated in the world to destroy the wicked. ‘Mahakali,’ who has incarnated in the feminine form of Kaal (time), is called the Goddess of creation, protection, and destruction. Maa Kali, one of the forms of the Maha Shakti, is a stunning example of female empowerment that everyone fears.
Kali or Mahakali is a major goddess of Hinduism. This beautiful form is the dark and fearful form of Mata Parvati, which was created to kill the demons. Kali is derived from Kaal or time, which makes everyone its own morsel. This form of the mother is of the destroyer, but this form is only for those who are of demonic nature who have no mercy. This form is supposed to give victory to good over evil, so Maa Kali is the well-wisher of good people and is worshipped. Worshiping her leads to the destruction of fear, attainment of health, self-protection, and control of enemies. By honoring her, all the effects of black magic, negative energies, and evil eyes end. She is also called Mahakali.
Maa Kali is one of the ten Mahavidyas (Kali, Tara, Shodashi, Bhuvaneshwari, Chinnamasta, Tripura Bhairavi, Dhumavati, Bagalamukhi, Matangi, and Kamala). Maa Kali is considered the chief of these ten Mahavidyas. The greatest form of power is of Mahavidyas. These ten Mahavidyas are deemed to be the form of Adi Shakti Mata Parvati. Mahavidyas, the ten forms of Mata Durga, are worshiped by most of the tantric seekers but are also known to provide unmistakable accomplishments to ordinary devotees.
Out of the 10 Mahavidyas, seekers consider Mahakali’s Sadhana/Homam/Puja to be the most potent and effective, which gives instant results of any work. By doing sadhana in the right way, the seekers get Ashtasiddhi. For worship or sadhana of Maa Kali, it is necessary to take the help of a guru or knowledgeable person.
Fear ends by worshiping Maa Kali. Her worship eradicates diseases. Worship of Maa Kali is an infallible solution for the peace of Rahu and Ketu. The mother protects her devotees and destroys their enemies. By worshiping her, the effect of tantra-mantra (black magic, negative energies, and evil eyes) ends. Along with this, being the Goddess who governs Shani Dev; hence Mata Kali also controls the wrath of Shani Dev.
In Kalyuga, Hanuman, Durga, Kalika, Bhairav, Shani Dev have been considered Jagarit (awakened) deities. One of the four wives of Lord Shankar, Maa Kali, is regarded as the most awakened Goddess. Shiva’s first wife was Sati, a Daksha-born daughter. The second Himalayan daughter was Parvati. Third Uma and fourth Kali. Worship of Kali is said to give happiness, peace, power, learning in life, but if there is any mistake in their worship, then one also has to bear the consequences.
Although there are many forms of worship of Maa Kali, devotees should do only sattvik (moral/ethnic) devotion. The worship of the mother is done by many forms like Shamshan Kali, Kama Kala Kali, Guhya Kali, Ashta Kali, Dakshin Kali, Siddha Kali, Bhadra Kali, etc.
• Maa Kali is worshiped by two methods, one is normal, and the other is Tantric worship.
• Normal worship can be done by anyone, but tantra worship cannot be done without the guidance and protection of a guru. If tantric worship is not done correctly, then the worship has the opposite effect. In most places, Goddess Kali is worshiped for Tantra Sadhana.
• The most auspicious time to worship Maa Kali is in the middle of the night.
• All weekdays are considered auspicious for Maa Kali Puja. But Friday is considered auspicious for the worship of female deities; hence Friday is considered most auspicious for Maa Kali Puja. On Friday, wearing light red or pink clothes, go to the temple of the mother, and after burning the incense, (Dhoop) of Guggal, offer rose flowers and sit in front of the idol of the mother and pray for the end of your problems.
• Red and black things have special significance in the worship of Maa Kali, which are usually offered to her.
• Guggul’s incense (Dhoop) must be burnt in front of the Goddess, and only red rose flowers should be offered in the worship.
• Maa Kali should be worshiped to pacify enemies and opponents. Maa Kali should not be worshiped for the destruction or death of anyone.
• Apart from cleanliness and purity, the best time to worship Maa Kali is midnight or the new moon (Amavasya).
• Offer sweets made of milk or pudding in the bhog in the worship of Maa Kali.
• Offer red kumkum, akshat, red flowers of hibiscus, and red clothes or chunari to Maa Kali in her Puja.
• Remember, the worship of Maa Kali is fruitful only when she is worshiped to get rid of problems. If this worship is done to create problems for someone, then it is never successful.
• The chanting mantras of Maa Kali should be pure and with proper pronunciation, and some mantras should be chanted only in a particular number.
• Keep in mind while making a promise or taking a resolution before Maa kali, do it only if you can keep it; otherwise, you can get into trouble.
Maa Kali is the main deity in Hinduism. The ten Mahavidyas are the greatest form of power. Maa Kali is one of these ten Mahavidyas and is considered the chief of these Mahavidyas. She is a Primeval and head of Warrior Goddesses. Maa Kali is spiritual power and sets one free from worldly bondage, ignorance, love for the eternal pleasures, and set one free from bad times and darkness. She will fight for one against negativity and annihilate evil lurking once for all. Maa Kali Puja eradicates all diseases. Though her depiction is ferocious, she is compassionate and accepts one’s prayers, and relieves one from the clutches of bad karmas (deeds) in the cycle between birth and death.
Maa Kali Puja is one’s devotion, worship, and offerings to Maa Kali that will bestow one with success and making all dreams come true; bless one with all her love. Maa Kali relieves one from loads of hard work, depression, and failure. Maa Kali Puja is an infallible solution for the Shanti of Rahu and Ketu. Maa Kali protects her devotees and destroys their enemies. By worshiping Maa Kali, the effect of tantra-mantra (black magic, negative energies, and evil eyes) ends. Worshiping Maa Kali leads to the destruction of fear, attainment of health, self-protection, and control of enemies.
Along with this, being the deity who governs Shani Dev, Mata Kali also controls the wrath of Shani Dev. In Vedic astrology, Lord Shani is considered the God of justice. On the other hand, as a result of the punishment given by Shani Dev on the basis of karma (deeds) under the law of justice, the fear of Shani Dev remains among the people. Although one must have heard about many ways to please Shani Dev but to get the blessings of Shani Dev, it is also necessary to have the blessings of Maa Kali. Maa Kali is the Goddess who governs Shani Dev; in such a situation, only Maa Kali can save people from the wrath of Shani Dev.
It is very easy to worship Maa Kali at home. For this, one should install the idol or picture of Maa Kali at the place of the house. Apply tilak on it and offer flowers etc. In the worship of Maa Kali, flowers should be of red color, and clothes should be of red or black color. Sitting on a red pedestal, chant any mantra of Maa Kali 108 times daily. Chanting the Kali Gayatri Mantra or the Beej Mantras of the Mata is considered highly fruitful.
After chanting, offer Bhog to Maa Kali in the form of Prasad. You can also use some special mantras to please the mother. These mantras are mentioned in the Shastras, and they are considered very effective. But keep in mind that the chanting should be pure and with proper pronunciation, and some mantras should be chanted only in a particular number.
In the Durga saptashati, there is a description of the mantra “ॐ ऐं ह्रीं क्लीं चामुंडायै विच्चै:” “Om Hreem Klein Chamundayai Vichaiah” which is dedicated to the nine forms of the mother. One can chant this mantra at home during the special time. This ends the problems related to planets.
Maa Kali should be worshiped to pacify the enemy and the adversary, not for the death of anyone. If one is troubled by the opponent or an enemy, then these ways help to avoid that problem:
• Wear Red clothes and sit on a red seat in front of the image or idol of Maa Kali.
• Light a lamp and incense (Dhoop) of Guggal in front of Maa Kali.
• Offer pedas and cloves to the mother in the Prasad.
• After this, by chanting 11 rosaries (Garland of 108 beads) of ‘ऊँ क्रीं कालिकायै नमः’ ‘Om Kreem Kalikayai Namah,’ pray for deliverance from enemies and lawsuits.
• Do not touch water for 15 minutes after chanting the mantra.
• Do this Puja at midnight for 27 consecutive nights or 27 consecutive Friday nights. It is said that by doing these remedies, one can get the blessings of Maa Kali.
• Apart from this, one can also worship the Maa Kali in the morning. According to the scriptures, if one is worshiping Maa Kali regularly, then one may experience some superpower after some time, so do not panic; it is only a kind of power generated to protect you due to worship of Maa Kali.
• Light a lamp and incense (Dhoop) of Guggal in front of Maa Kali.
• Offer sweets made of milk or pudding in the bhog to Maa Kali.
• Recite Durga Saptashati in a loud voice and with proper pronunciation, do this for seven consecutive days.
• Go to the temple of Maa Kali on Friday.
• Chant the Matra ‘ॐ क्रीं नमः’ ‘Om Kree Namah’ 11,000 times.
• Offer sweets made from milk and sweet betel in bhog to Mata Kali and distribute Prasad.
• While asking for forgiveness, according to your ability, distribute the Prasad among small girls by offering them chunari, coconut, necklaces, and flowers.
• Worship the Maa Kali with complete devotion; all wishes will be fulfilled. As soon as the Mata is pleased, with the blessings of the Maa, life will become very pleasant, and the problem of job, business, and money will end immediately.
ॐ नमो काली कंकाली महाकाली मुख सुन्दर जिह्वा वाली,
चार वीर भैरों चौरासी, चार बत्ती पूजूं पान ए मिठाई,
Om Namo Kaalee Kankaalee Mahaakaalee Mukh Sundar Jihva Vaalee,
Chaar Veer Bhairon Chauraasee, Chaar Battee Poojoon Paan E Mithaee
Chanting this mantra 1008 times daily gives financial benefits. This removes money-related problems. With the grace of Maa Kali, all things become possible. On Fridays, keep offering sweet paan (Betel) and sweets to Kali Mata.
Visit Maa Kali’s temple and ask for forgiveness and distribute Prasad every Friday. The offering of coconut, necklace, and flowers according to one’s ability should be made. Maa Kali should be worshiped by offering red kumkum, akshat, red flowers of hibiscus, red clothes, or chunari. Sweets made from halwa or milk should be offered in the bhog. If the mother is worshiped with total devotion, then all your wishes can be fulfilled. If the Maa Kali becomes happy, then your life becomes very pleasant with the blessings of Maa Kali.
Shani Dosh will be removed if one worships Maa Kali with the rules and complete devotion on Saturday with mustard oil, black sesame, black urad, etc. Shani Dosha Nivaran Puja on a Saturday along with the Puja of Maa Kali is extremely benficial for complete removal of Shani Dosha.
• Maa Kali is worshiped is performed at midnight.
• Install an image or idol of Ganesh Ji along Maa Kali and start with the worship of Shri Ganesha.
• Offer Panchamrit to Maa Kali’s idol.
• Then offer red chunri to the mother and a garland of red flowers.
• After this, apply tilak, turmeric, roli, and kumkum to the Mata. Offer makeup items to the Mata.
• Light lamp using mustard oil in front of the Mata.
• Offer vermilion to Maa Kali as well. Listen or read the story of the mother.
• Do chant the Kali Gayatri Mantra or the Beej Mantras of Maa Kali as it is considered highly fruitful.
• Then recite Mata’s Aarti. Then offer sweets made from milk, fruits, sweet Paan (betel) to Mata as Bhog. Distribute the Prasad among all.
• In the end, you must apologize to Maa Kali for the mistake and omission in the worship.
• There is a tradition of offering 108 red hibiscus flowers, 108 belpatras and garlands, 108 earthen lamps, and 108 durva, especially in the general worship of Mata Kali on Diwali. Along with this, seasonal fruits, sweets, khichdi, kheer, fried vegetables, and other delicacies are also offered to the mother. In this method of worship, fasting from morning to night includes Bhog, Homam-havan, Pushpanjali, etc.