AKHAND RAMAYAN PATH | LIVE ONLINE PUJA
- Continuous Recitation of Ramayana – Akhand Ramayana Path for 24 continuous hours LIVE personalized for you.
- Recitation of all 7 Parts (Kands) of Ramayana, including the Baalkand, the second Ayodhyakand, the third Aranyakand, the Kishkindhakand, the Sundarkand, Lankakand and Uttarkand.
- Performed by Learned Pandits, based on Vedic Guidelines.
What are the next steps after Booking?
- You will receive an email confirming your booking & asking more details for the Puja.
- We will email you a private link for the Puja, which you will be able to use to watch it Live.
- Feel free to share the link with family & friends.
Which days are best for booking the Puja?
- Akhand Ramayan Path can be performed on any auspicious day. Please contact us for auspicious date selection based on your horoscope.
How long will the Akhand Ramayan Path be?
- Akhand Ramayan Path would be performed LIVE continuously for 24 hours.
Got Questions? Contact Us Now:
+ 1 – 647-540-2812 (Canada & USA #)
+ 91 – 888-268-1484 (India # – WhatsApp & BOTIM)
AKHAND RAMAYAN PATH
Akhand Ramayana Path is a continuous 24-Hour recital of the entire ‘Shri Ram Charit Manas’ without any break. The entire Shri Ram Charit Manas includes seven chapters i.e., Baalkand, Ayodhyakand, Aranyakand, Kishkindha, Sundarkand, Lankakand and Uttarkand. Each of the chapters depicts different stages in Lord Shri Ram’s life. Performing this Path brings auspiciousness and removes obstacles in one’s life. It is performed with bhajans and kirtan in Lord Shri Ram’s praise and his life teachings for his blessings and peaceful life.
‘Shri Ram Charit Manas’ is an epic historical text that represents Lord Shri Rama’s achievements during his lifetime. Lord Shri Rama is the seventh reincarnation of Lord Vishnu. Shri Ram is additionally referred to as ‘Maryada Purushottam’ (“Maryada” translates to “honour and righteousness,” and “Purushottam” translates to “the supreme man”) as he stands for truth, justice, morality and is an ideal example of a perfect son, husband, brother, friend and king. Akhand Ramayan Path praises Lord Shri Rama and his Bhakt Hanuman Ji for his devotion, bravery, and strength. Akhand Ramayan Path is frequently done to find out about Lord Rama’s life and learn and assimilate the characteristics of the supreme person inside ourselves.
SRI RAM CHARIT MANAS
SIGNIFICANCE OF AKHAND RAMAYAN PATH
According to the Hindus, a mere recital of this great Epic Ramayana is believed auspicious and is effective enough to remove various obstacles. It is believed that the benefits of reciting this Epic are increased manifold if it is recited nonstop from starting to end without any break. This recitation is known as “Akhand Ramayana Path.” Unmatched fruits are achieved by doing or getting done Akhand Ramayan Path. Provided Path should be appropriately done and does not get fragmented. One must get Akhand Ramayan Path done by a qualified expert priest or person. It commonly takes twenty-four hours to complete. After this, there should be havan, aarti, hymn, and food. One has the authority to say, do and hold the Path who have reverence and faith in Lord Shri Ram, Lord Hanuman, Shri Ram Charitra Manas, and Goswami Tulsidas Ji.
Swasti Vaachan, Shanti Path, Sankalp, Gauri, Ganesh, and Ram Darbar Pujan, Kalash Sthapan, Agni Sthapan, Shri Ram Charit Manas Akhand Path without any break. To be followed by Ram Ashtottarshat Namavali and then Purnahuti, Aarti, Prasad to Brahmins.
WHEN TO PERFORM AKHAND RAMAYAN PATH?
STEPS INVOLVED IN SHRI RAM CHARITRA MANAS AKHAND PATH
Akhand Ramayana Path is the nonstop recitation of the entire Shri Ram Charit Manas, which has seven Chapters (Kands). These seven Chapters are:
Baalkand: Baalkand is the first Chapter of Shri Ram Charit Manas. This Chapter covers the events from Birth, education up to Lord Shri Ram’s Marriage.
Ayodhyakand: Ayodhyakand is the second part of Ramayana. This Chapter covers the events from vanavaas (exile to forest) of Shri Ram to the famous Ram-Bhrat Milap (union).
Aranyakand: Aranyakand is the third Chapter of Shri Ram Charit Manas. In this Chapter, events ranging from the Shurpanakha incident to the Sita Haran (Kidnap) episode come.
Kishkindhakand: Kishkindhakand is the fourth part of the Ramayana. This Chapter covers events ranging from Hanuman Milan (union) to Bali Slaughter and Mata Sita’s search preparation.
Sunderkand: Sundarkand is the fifth part of Ramayana. In this part come events from Hanuman’s departure for Lanka searching for Mata Sita, Lanka Dahan (burning of Lanka) to his return from Lanka.
Lankakand: Lankakand is the sixth Chapter of Shri Ram Charit Manas. This Chapter covers events from construction of a bridge leading up to the Ram-Ravana battle and the return to Ayodhya.
Uttarkand: Uttarkand is the seventh part of the Ramayana. Events from the coronation of Shri Ram to Kakabhusundi come in this part.
BENEFITS OF PERFORMING AKHAND RAMAYAN PATH
- Akhand Ramayan Path brings peace, understanding, prosperity, and happiness to the devotee’s family.
- This Path helps in bringing success in new business and ventures.
- Akhand Ramayan Path is Auspicious for new beginnings like coming into a new house or Grah Pravesh, wedding, Birth of a child, and so on.
- A divine atmosphere is created where Akhand Ramayan Path is done.
- This Path induces truth, bravery, and morality amongst devotees.
- Akhand Ramayan Path provides Moksha (salvation) to the soul and rids it from re-birth trails.
- This Path prevents damage and danger from negativities and frees one from all kinds of Negative Energies.
- By performing this Path with total devotion, the malefic effects of evil eyes, curses, and life obstacles are removed.
- For protection from unknown and unexpected harms and dangers, Akhand Ramayan Path is very beneficial.
- This Path incorporates making of positive vitality and invalidates hostile powers.
- Listening to this Path brings out truth, courage, and righteousness among the devotees.
- For prevention and protection from unknown and unexpected harms and dangers, especially regarding health Akhand Ramayan Path is the best means.
Akhand Ramayan Path eradicates all types of adversity and agony of living beings and bestows all kinds of favour, honour, and wealth.