Akhand Ramayan Path | Live Online Puja
Akhand Ramayan Path
- Continuous Recitation of Ramayana – Akhand Ramayana Path for 24 continuous hours LIVE personalized for you.
- Recitation of all 7 Parts (Kands) of Ramayana, including Baalkand, Ayodhyakand, Aranyakand, Kishkindhakand, Sundarkand, Lankakand and Uttarkand.
- Performed by Learned Pandits, based on Vedic Guidelines.
What are the next steps after booking?
- You will receive an email confirming your booking & asking more details.
- We will email you a private YouTube link for the Akhand Path.
- You will be able to watch the Path Live by clinking on the link.
- Feel free to share the link with family & friends
Which days are best for booking the Akhand Ramayan Path?
Which days are best for booking ?
- Akhand Ramayan Path can be performed on any auspicious day. Please contact us for auspicious date selection based on your horoscope.
How long will the Akhand Ramayan Path be?
- Akhand Ramayan Path would be performed LIVE continuously for 24 hours.
Got Questions? Contact Us Now:
+ 1 – 647-540-2812 (Canada & USA)
+ 91 – 888-268-1484 (India WhatsApp Number)
Akhand Ramayana Paath
Akhand Ramayana Paath is a continuous 24-Hour recital of the entire ‘Shri Ram Charit Manas’ without any break. The entire Shri Ram Charit Manas includes seven chapters i.e., Baalkand, Ayodhyakand, Aranyakand, Kishkindha, Sundarkand, Lankakand and Uttarkand. Each of the chapters depicts different stages in Lord Shri Ram’s life. Performing this Paath brings auspiciousness and removes obstacles in one’s life. It is performed with bhajans and kirtan in Lord Shri Ram’s praise and his life teachings for his blessings and peaceful life.
‘Shri Ram Charit Manas’ is an epic historical text that represents Lord Shri Rama’s achievements during his lifetime. Lord Shri Rama is the seventh reincarnation of Lord Vishnu. Shri Ram is additionally referred to as ‘Maryada Purushottam’ (“Maryada” translates to “honour and righteousness,” and “Purushottam” translates to “the supreme man”) as he stands for truth, justice, morality and is an ideal example of a perfect son, husband, brother, friend and king. Akhand Ramayan Paath praises Lord Shri Rama and his Bhakt Hanuman Ji for his devotion, bravery, and strength. Akhand Ramayan Path is frequently done to find out about Lord Rama’s life and learn and assimilate the characteristics of the supreme person inside ourselves.
Shri Ram Charit Manas, also well-known as Shri Ramayana, is an epic written by great poet Tulsidas, also known as Goswami Tulsidas. Famed for his devotion towards Lord Rama, he was a Hindu poet-cum-saint, reformer, and philosopher of the 16th Century. Formerly, Maharishi Valmiki wrote the Ramayana in the Sanskrit language. Sant Tulsidas was acclaimed during his lifetime to be a reincarnation of Maharishi Valmiki, the original composer of Ramayana in Sanskrit. Lord Rama is prayed upon as he eradicates all types of adversity and agony of living beings. Lord Rama bestows all kinds of favour, honour, and wealth on his devotees.
Akhand Ramayana Paath Significance:
According to the Hindus, a mere recital of this great Epic Ramayana is believed auspicious and is effective enough to remove various obstacles. It is believed that the benefits of reciting this Epic are increased manifold if it is recited nonstop from starting to end without any break. This recitation is known as “Akhand Ramayana Paath.” Unmatched fruits are achieved by doing or getting done Akhand Ramayan Paath. Provided Paath should be appropriately done and does not get fragmented. One must get Akhand Ramayan Paath done by a qualified expert priest or person. It commonly takes twenty-four hours to complete. After this, there should be havan, aarti, hymn, and food. One has the authority to say, do and hold the Paath who have reverence and faith in Lord Shri Ram, Lord Hanuman, Shri Ram Charitra Manas, and Goswami Tulsidas Ji.
Swasti Vaachan, Shanti Path, Sankalp, Gauri, Ganesh, and Ram Darbar Pujan, Kalash Sthapan, Agni Sthapan, Shri Ram Charit Manas Akhand Paath without any break. To be followed by Ram Ashtottarshat Namavali and then Purnahuti, Aarti, Prasad to Brahmins.
Steps involved in Shri Ram Charitra Manas Akhand Paath
Akhand Ramayana Paath is the nonstop recitation of the entire Shri Ram Charit Manas, which has seven Chapters (Kands). These seven Chapters are:
Baalkand: Baalkand is the first Chapter of Shri Ram Charit Manas. This Chapter covers the events from Birth, education up to Lord Shri Ram’s Marriage.
Ayodhyakand: Ayodhyakand is the second part of Ramayana. This Chapter covers the events from vanavaas (exile to forest) of Shri Ram to the famous Ram-Bhrat Milap (union).
Aranyakand: Aranyakand is the third Chapter of Shri Ram Charit Manas. In this Chapter, events ranging from the Shurpanakha incident to the Sita Haran (Kidnap) episode come.
Kishkindhakand: Kishkindhakand is the fourth part of the Ramayana. This Chapter covers events ranging from Hanuman Milan (union) to Bali Slaughter and Mata Sita’s search preparation.
Sunderkand: Sundarkand is the fifth part of Ramayana. In this part come events from Hanuman’s departure for Lanka searching for Mata Sita, Lanka Dahan (burning of Lanka) to his return from Lanka.
Lankakand: Lankakand is the sixth Chapter of Shri Ram Charit Manas. This Chapter covers events from construction of a bridge leading up to the Ram-Ravana battle and the return to Ayodhya.
Uttarkand: Uttarkand is the seventh part of the Ramayana. Events from the coronation of Shri Ram to Kakabhusundi come in this part.
Benefits of Performing Akhand Ramayan Paath
- Akhand Ramayan Paath brings peace, understanding, prosperity, and happiness to the devotee’s family.
- This Paath helps in bringing success in new business and ventures.
- Akhand Ramayan Paath is Auspicious for new beginnings like coming into a new house (Griha Pravesh / House warming), wedding, Birth of a child, and so on.
- A divine atmosphere is created where Akhand Ramayan Paath is done.
- This Paath induces truth, bravery, and morality amongst devotees.
- Akhand Ramayan Paath provides Moksha (salvation) to the soul and rids it from re-birth trails.
- This Paath prevents damage and danger from negativities and frees one from all kinds of Negative Energies.
- By performing this Paath with total devotion, the malefic effects of evil eyes, curses, and life obstacles are removed.
- For protection from unknown and unexpected harms and dangers, Akhand Ramayan Paath is very beneficial.
- This Paath incorporates making of positive vitality and invalidates hostile powers.
- Listening to this Paath brings out truth, courage, and righteousness among the devotees.
- For prevention and protection from unknown and unexpected harms and dangers, especially regarding health Akhand Ramayan Paath is the best means.
Akhand Ramayan Paath eradicates all types of adversity and agony of living beings and bestows all kinds of favour, honour, and wealth.