Rudra Abhishek Online | Live Online Puja |
- Rudra Abhishek and Shiv Puja cures even the most dreaded diseases with blessings of Mahadev.
- Rudra Abhishek bestows wealth, and prosperity to the devotees as well as fills their personal and professional lives with happiness.
- Devotees who perform Rudra Abhishek Puja regularly are bestowed with a healthy mind and a positive spirit.
- We would perform an elaborate Rudra Abhishek for you based on our Shastras, to please Lord Shiva.
- Performed by learned Pandits based on Vedic Principles
What are the next steps after Booking?
- You will receive an email confirming your booking & asking more details for the Puja
- We will email you a private YouTube link for the Puja.
- You will be able to watch your Puja Live by clinking on the link.
- The link would remain active for 48 hours after the Puja (So if you miss the Puja, you can still watch it for the next two days)
- Feel free to share the link with family & friends for them to be able to view the Puja.
How to prepare for the Puja?
- Shower in the morning and wear clean clothes for the Puja.
- Avoid all non-vegetarian food/dishes on the day of the Puja.
- Watch Pandit Ji perform your Puja Live.
Which days are best for booking the puja?
- Mondays are most auspicious for performing Rudra Abhishek. Please contact us to get auspicious timings for the Puja day.
Got Questions? Contact Us Now:
+ 1 – 647-540-2812 (Canada & USA)
+ 91 – 888-268-1484 (India WhatsApp Number)
Rudra Abhishekam is an important part of Shiv Puja. Without Abhishekam, worship of Shiv is not complete. During Shiva Abhishekam Rudra, Purusha Suktam, Chamakam, and Maha Mrityunjaya mantra are chanted in a particular rhythm and order.
Monday is considered an auspicious day for Shiv Puja and the 13th day of the fortnight (Pradosh) is another day that has sacred significance in Shiv Puja. Lord Shiv is worshiped with special Puja, Abhishekam with Ekaadash Rudra, Archanaa, Prayers and special Offerings on these auspicious days.
Samagri Involved in Rudra Abhishek
• In Ekaadash-Rudram Abhishek, every Rudram is chanted with distinctive articles for Abhishek.
• Abhisheka liquids that are used as a Samagri for the Rudra Abhishekam include Holy Water of Maa Ganga or Gangajal, Unboiled Milk, Sugarcane Juice and/or Coconut Water.
• Punchamrit is used as an offering to Lord Shiva which is a mix of Un-boiled Milk, Honey, Sugar, Ghee and Curd or Yogurt.
• Water mixed with Ganges Water or Gangajal is kept in a achamani pot and is sprinkled for area purification
• Kusha grass, which holds religious significance in Hinduism is an import part of the ritual
• Rudra Abhishekam involves using Dhoop, Incense sticks, Camphor, and Ghee Lamps that are lit and shown to the shivling to please Lord Shiva.
• Sandal paste, and Aromatic oil are applied as offerings to the Shivling
• Offerings such as Rice Grains, Sweets, Clothes, Flowers, Fruits, Betel Nut, Bael Patra, Paan and Coconut are often offered.
• In Rudra abhishek, samagri including Holy water of Maa Ganga, Milk, Ghee, Honey, Yogurt, Rose-Water, Coconut Water, Sandal Paste, Panchaamrit, Scented Oil, Sugarcane Juice are offered with chanting of specific mantra
After every Rudra Abhishek, pure water is poured over the Shiva Ling. This ritual purifies the heart, soul, mind and destroys sins of the devotees. Our Pandits perform Rudra Abhishek for you Live with intense devotion and faith.
Benefits of Rudra Abhishek
• Most dreaded diseases get cured by performing Rudraa Abhishek along with Shiv Puja in the name of a person suffering from any disease.
• Rudra Abhishek bestows wealth, and prosperity to the devotees as well as fills their personal and professional lives with happiness.
• With the blessings of Lord Shiva, devotes achieve immense success in education, job, and career.
• Harmonious relationships within family members are build and health of the devotees gradually improves with regular Rudra Abhishek and Puja.
• Lord Shiva is the God of death and holds immense power. He can remove all the Doshas in your Kundali and destroy all your problems.
• Devotee who performs Rudra Abhishek and Puja regularly is bestowed with a healthy mind and a positive spirit. His personal life becomes blessed and peace & harmony is bestowed upon his/her family.
A devotee should be regular in performing Rudra Abhishek for Lord Shiva. The devotee who pleases Lord Shiva attains all the worldly pleasures; all his sins are washed away & all hsi desires are fulfilled. Rudra Abhishek when performed on Mondays and on auspicious days such as Maha Shivratri, provides enhanced blessings & multifold benefits.