Got Questions? Contact Us Now:
+ 1 – 647-741-0400 (Canada & USA #)
+ 91 – 888-268-1484 (India # – WhatsApp)
One of the most important Doshas that affect the marital life of people is the Manglik (Mangal) Dosha. The person with this defect in his horoscope is referred to as a Manglik. The Dosha is indicated by the malefic placement of Mangal Grah specifically in the 1st, 2nd 4th, 7th, 9th, and 12th position/house of a person’s birth chart. This position can be calculated from the Lagna (1st House), from the Moon, & from the position of Venus.
When the horoscope of a man or woman is matched for the marriage, it is first seen whether it is Manglik or not. According to astrology, if a person is Manglik, then he should be married to a Manglik for mitigation of this defect. Manglik Dosha creates delays in marriage, misunderstanding between partners, and discord in marital life. Manglik Dosha is also known as Kuja dosha. Hanuman Ji worship & Chalisa Recitation is recommended for those suffering with Maglik Dosha.
The inauspicious effect of Mars especially in the context of marriage is considered as Manglik Dosh which is formed due to the position of Mars in the horoscope. Mars in 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, or 12th house from the Lagna, Moon, or Venus indicates Manglik Dosha. However, it is important to note that there are some Yogas (arrangements) in the horoscope, which makes Manglik Dosh ineffective, while others make it stronger.
Mangal Grah or Mars in 7th & 8th house have stronger Mangal Dosha than in house 2, 4, and 12. If the same degree of Mangal Dosha is found in the birth chart of both the partners, the negative effects of Manglik Dosha are cancelled.
Additionally, the aspect or placement of Jupiter with Mars in the horoscope, removes the negative impacts of Manglik Dosha to a great extent. If Rahu is placed in the same house as Mars, or Mars is in its own house or in an exaltation sign, the Manglik Dosha is removed. If Mars is in the 8th house of the horoscope & is ruled by Jupiter, then Manglik Dosha becomes less effective.
If Mars is in the zodiac sign of Leo or Aquarius, Manglik Dosha is removed. If Mars occupies Aries for Pieces, there is no Manglik Dosha. if Mars is in the fourth and seventh house in a horoscope has the sign of Aries or Cancer, then Manglik Dosh becomes ineffective. There are several other factors that need to be considered in order to determine the strength of Manglik Dosha. Book an astrological reading with us to know the strength of your Manglik Dosha & find out simple remedies for it.
Mangal Dev is the ruling planet of zodiac signs Aries and Scorpio. It becomes exalted in the sign of Capricorn at 28° while it is debilitated in Cancer at 28°. In the constellations, it is the ruling planet of Mrigashira, Chitra and Dhanishta Nakshatra. According to Vedic astrology, the place of Mars in human body is in the eyes. Mangal Grah is the Karaka of courage, property, real-estate, land, power, bravery, law, court-cases, winning over enemies, surgery, science, ambition, & desires.
• Manglik Dosha with Mars in Lagna or the 1st house of horoscope directly affects the marital bliss & native experiences a loss of happiness & love in the married life.
• Mars in the 2nd house causing Manglik Dosha affects not only the marital bliss, but also the economic welfare of the native, thus leading to reinforced misunderstanding & fights between partners. There can be chances of cheating by a partner.
• Mars in the fourth decreases happiness in life and caused difficulties in family life when forming Maglik Dosha. The root cause of the issues is often the families involved in such situations.
• Maglik Dosha with Mangal in the 7th house causes severe impacts on a relationship. The character & longevity of the partner become impacted in extreme cases.
• Mangal gives its worst impacts with Manglik Dosha in the 8th house affecting the longevity of spouse, marital bliss, & prospects of having children. Homam & Puja of Mangal Dev on a regular basis becomes necessary in such cases.
• Families’ interference in the relationship are caused by Mars in the 12th house.
Manglik Dosh can be controlled to some extent by taking these measures:
• The biggest remedy for this is the self control of the person, control of ego anger.
• Apart from this, read Sri Hanuman Chalisa. Read it daily with reverence.
• Donate red lentils (Masoor dal) on Tuesday. You can also donate jaggery.
• Feed labourers or poor people on Tuesday.
• Regular Mangal Dev Puja & Homam substantially helps to ensure Mangal Dev Shanti & improves marital bliss.
Thankyou for choosing Live Online Puja for all your devotional needs!