Mantras are combinations of powerful words that when chanted with devotion and with correct pronunciation, create positive vibrations around the devotee. These vibrations influence and slowly change the energies of the native and their circumstances change alongside of the energies. For expecting mothers, the energy reaches the baby in the womb and blesses him with good health, luck, & intellectual strength.
For a woman hoping to conceive a child, a healthy child is gained with the blessings of Shri Krishna. The child in the womb becomes protected with the effect of Santhana Gopala Mantra, Puja, & Homam. A strong shield is developed around the baby, protecting from mishaps such as a miscarriage. Additionally, good health, luck, positivity, and, intelligence is granted to the child as a result of the Puja.
After marriage, every couple wants to hear the baby voices echo in their courtyard soon. Some couples’ desire is soon fulfilled, but some face some problems in getting this good fortune. Hindu scriptures provide many Puja and mantras that help with the problem of not having children. One of the most powerful Puja for this purpose is the Santhana Gopala Puja.
Lord Krishna, an incarnation of Lord Vishnu, is the preserver and protector of the universe. Gopala Krishna means baby Krishna. Santhana Gopala Puja is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. None other than Lord Vishnu himself bestowed knowledge of this Puja on Sage Sanatkumara (one of the four Kumaras, the four mind-born-sons or spiritual sons of Lord Brahma according to ancient scriptures of Hinduism). He, in turn, instructed this to Sage Bodhayana as stated in the Suta Samhita (one among the six sections of Skanda Purana).
Santhana Gopala Puja is a boon and is one of the most prescribed Puja for removing obstacles or delay in progeny and serves as a remedy for complications/ obstacles arising during pregnancy. Childless couples chant Santhana Gopala Mantra and perform Puja to fulfil their wish to have a child. Those who are expecting, perform this Puja for a healthy and intelligent child. Devotees receive the gift in the form of a child, wealth, property, gain, and prosperity on performing Santhana Gopala Mantra Chanting, Puja, and Homam. Those who wish for progeny, success in ventures, worldly enjoyment, and the final salvation shall attain it by with the grace of Lord Krishna through the medium of Santhana Gopala Homam.
• Devotees perform Santhana Gopalam Homam to fulfil their desire of obtaining a child.
• Santhana Gopalam Homam helps remove the problems related to the child’s conception with the blessings of Lord Krishna.
• This Homam also helps resolve the issues related to pregnancy and the child’s delivery.
• Santhana Gopalam Homam removes all the obstacles in childbirth and converts all the negativity into positivity.
• Santhana Gopalam Mantra gives one a blessing of a healthy progeny and bestows one with a good-looking child.
• This Homam also ensures long life and good health of the newborn.
• Santhana Gopalam Mantra & Puja helps devotees get a child with a sharp mind and good focus. It is also beneficial for an excellent future for a child.