- Birthday Puja benefits include good health, positivity, peace of mind, emotional stability, financial gains, good luck and prosperity.
- You receive blessings of the Navgrah (9 planets) that rule and direct your life.
- We would perform an elaborate Birthday Puja for you based on our Shastras, to ensure that you celebrate a birthday filled with divine blessings.
- Watch the Birthday Puja LIVE from the comfort your home and enjoy your Big Day.
- Performed by learned Pandits based on Vedic Principles
What are the next steps after Booking?
- You will receive an email confirming your booking & asking more details for the Puja.
- We will email you a private link for the Puja, which you will be able to use to watch it Live.
- Feel free to share the link with family & friends.
Got Questions? Contact Us Now:
+ 1 – 647-540-2812 (Canada & USA #)
+ 91 – 888-268-1484 (India # – WhatsApp & BOTIM)
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN A BIRTHDAY PUJA & ITS MEANING
Birthday puja is performed on the day of your birthday. The fate of a person is decided on the day of his/her birth. All the planets bless the new born child with their respective energies, the very moment when a child takes his first breath in this world. The energies can be both positive and negative based on the position of planets in the universe. The influence of these immensely crucial energies of the planets, shape the life of the native.
Janam Divas or the day a person is born, is the special day as it marks the beginning of a new start and a new year in the life of a native. ‘Pu’ means ‘to purify’ or ‘to cleanse’ and ‘ja’ means ‘birth’. Thus, this Puja is immensely effective, purifies your soul, and yields immeasurable positive results. By performing the puja our mind, spirit and intellect get cleansed we become the new version of ourselves, thus signifying a new birth and a new start.
Puja on the Birthday helps to get rid of negative thoughts, bad karmas and calms the energies of malefic or badly placed Planets. Thus, birthday puja results in positivity, prosperity, emotional stability, and overall well-being for the native.
The steps involved in Birthday Puja include Sankalp, Kalash Sthapan, Ganesh Puja, Navgrah Puja – All 9 Planets (Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Rahu & Ketu) are worshipped, Shodashopachara Puja, and Homam.
ADVANTAGES OF BIRTHDAY PUJA
- With the blessings of Lord Vishnu, devotees attain mental peace and their lives move towards emotional and financial stability and growth.
- Get the grace and blessings of Gods, Navgrahs, Parents and Elderly with Birthday Puja.
- Birthday Puja imparts positivity and removes obstacles face in day to day life.
- It decreases the negative energy and brings positivity, emotional stability, and mental piece.
- Birthday Puja helps the working professionals with success and financial gains in job and business.
- It promotes good health and vitality for the native.
- Students and younger children are blessed with improved concentration and focus in studies.
- The blessings of Navgrah on the birthday, gets rid of evil eye and all blockages