Got Questions? Contact Us Now:
+ 1 – 647-540-2812 (Canada & USA #)
+ 91 – 888-268-1484 (India # – WhatsApp & BOTIM)
नमः ऐं क्रीं क्रीं कालिकायै स्वाहा ||
Namah Aim Kreem Kreem Kaalikaayai Svaaha ||
काली महाकाली कालिके परमेश्वरी ।
सर्वानन्दकरी देवी नारायणि नमोस्तुते ।।
Kali Mahakali Kalike Parmeshwari |
Sarvanandakari Devi Narayaṇi Namostute ||
• All Negative Energies and evil forces are removed with Maa Kali Puja & Homam. The worshipers of Kali remain protected from Black magic, sorcery, ghosts, and evil energies. The destroyer of demons and evil, Maa Kali destroys all the negativity surrounding you. Your enemies are burned by the divine force of Goddess Kali.
• Devi Kali is the most ferocious form of Maa Shakti and is associated with Planet Saturn (Shani). Saturn often becomes the source of negativities and instabilities in personal, commercial, and legal matters. Kali Puja eliminates the ill-effects of Saturn and negative energies such as evil spirits.
• Kali Maa Puja helps those suffering from any negativities and challenging life circumstances.
• This Puja is especially beneficial for those facing disputes arising from multiple areas of their lives and due to more than one envious people.
• Kaali Mata Homam is the solution to all problems relating to financial debts or financial losses and eliminates the troubles of business. The Puja eliminates unemployment problems and failure in career and higher education.
• Mata Kali’s Puja and blessings has the power to eliminate long-standing diseases and diseases that appear to be impossible to cure.
• The adverse affects of diseases and Health Problems related to the bones are minimized with Kali Puja and Homam.
Mahakali has been called the incarnation of Maa Durga, and many beliefs related to her incarnation on earth are prevalent.
According to one belief, when Maa Durga was at war with a demon named Mahishasura, she became so angry that flames came out from her forehead. From these flames appeared the formidable shakti (power) called Mahakali Mata. Mahakali killed all the demons by slaying their heads. She then consumed their blood and hung the heads of demons around her neck.
• Mother Kali is worshiped in two ways – general worship and tantra worship. Anyone can perform the regular Puja, but one must only perform the Tantra Puja with the guidance and instructions of a Guru. Midnight is the best time to worship Maa Kali.
• Red and black items are offered to Kali Maa as they hold a special significance in her worship. Mata is also fond of sweet paan (Betel) and sweets in general, so offer them on either a Tuesday or Friday.
• Reciting Maa Kaali Mantra daily, preferably at night, with complete devotion and concentration pleases Maa Kali. Mata always protects her devotees and destroys their enemies.