guru pushya yoga | Live online puja
Guru Pushya Yoga is an auspicious time formed when the Pushya nakshatra falls on a Thursday.
Guru Pushya Yoga is also known as Guru Pushya Nakshatra Yoga, Guru Pushya Amrit Yoga or Gurupushyamrut Yoga.
Things to do on Guru Pushya Yoga
Guru Pushya yoga is considered very auspicious for:
- Learning Mantra and Tantra and acquisition of knowledge from your elders, Guru or a teacher.
- Starting of a new business venture.
- Purchasing Gold, Silver or Diamond in this time period is considered to bring good fortune. The day is preferred by many Hindu families to invest in gold in North India.
- Purchasing a new car, vehicle or electronic items.
- Getting into a new house (Grah Parvesh), Office or Shop.
- Investments made on this auspicious day multiply manifold.
- Laying the foundation stone for a new building, or starting building a house or a commercial place.
- This day is also auspicious to get Married.
- Conceiving a baby on this day is very Lucky.
How to Observe Guru Pushya Yoga?
- During puja light lamp using pure cow ghee, offer yellow flowers and natural items and show Dhoop and Incense sticks.
- Offering yellow fruits like Banana and sandalwood paste is considered very auspicious.
- Planting fruit trees or plantain (banana tree) in Gurupushyamrut Yoga is highly beneficial.
- Donating any yellow color fruits or clothes to Food Banks and Mandirs is recommended.
- Feed Chapatis spread with pure ghee (Roti or Flat Indian Bread) to cows.
- Chant the auspicious maatras “Om Namo Narayanaya” and “Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya” as many times as you can but at least 11 times.
- Chanting Ganesh,Goddess Laxmi , kuber and Jupiter Mantra is very fruitful.
Guru Pushya Yoga
This year Guru Pushya yoga day in the month of January is on January 28, 2021, (Thursday)
Timings for the Yoga are as follows:
01:02 AM to 6.34 AM in India.
07:08 AM to 04:21 PM in U.S.A.
07:43 AM to 05:21 PM in Canada
7:44 AM to 10:21 PM in London, UK
Live Online Puja team wishes Everyone Happy Guru Pushay Day.