Got Questions? Contact Us Now:
+ 1 – 647-741-0400 (Canada & USA #)
+ 91 – 888-268-1484 (India # – WhatsApp)
Lord Ganpati is the Lord of all ‘ganas’ and is known as ‘vigna nivaraka,’ remover of all obstacles. This Homam is performed at the start of building a new house, starting a new business, or before starting any good activity. Ganpati Homam is conducted to achieve happiness, good health, and prosperity in life.
Lord Ganpati is also known as Ganesh, Vigneshwar, Vinayaka, etc. Lord Ganesha is invoked on all auspicious occasions and festivals before starting any work or Puja or any Homam or havan.
Ganpati Homam is performed for the attainment of happiness, prosperity, and good health. Any person who wants to pray to GodGod to remove any obstacle in any of their plans/work/business/work can pray to Lord Ganesha to be victorious in his deeds. Ganpati Homam can be performed to please Ketu, and hence anyone who has Ketu Dosha or wants to please Ketu can participate in Homam.
At the beginning of anything afresh, Ganesh Homam is a must. Ganpati Homam is recommended if one is suffering from loss in a new business or investment or when one is not getting married, or to remove obstacles or to celebrate their child’s birthday. Ganpati or Ganesha, the Lord of Ganas, is the elephant god, represents the supreme power that removes all obstacles and ensures success in one’s endeavors. Lord Ganesha is revered as the son of Lord Shiva and Mata Parvati and is always honored in most worship services and rituals.
Lord Ganesha is also known as Ganpati, Vigneshwar, Vinayaka, Gajmukh, and Ankaran. He is worshiped for accomplishment, success in undertakings and wisdom, intelligence. He is worshiped before starting any venture. Lord Ganpati is also the God of education, knowledge and wisdom, literature, and the fine arts. Lord Ganesha is also one of the five deities popularized by Adi Shankaracharya. The worship of these five deities is called Panchayatan Homam. In some cases, the sixth deity, Skanda, is also worshipped.
The big head of the elephant of Lord Ganpati is a symbol of wisdom, understanding, and judicious intelligence, which one must have in order to attain perfection in life. The wide mouth represents the natural human desire to enjoy life in the world. Big ears signify that a perfect person is one who has a great ability to listen to others and assimilate ideas. The trunk belongs to the power of the human mind, which must be strong enough to withstand the ups and downs of the outer world and yet delicate enough to explore the subtle regions of the inner world. The two teeth represent two aspects of the human personality, wisdom, and emotion. The right tooth represents wisdom; the left tooth represents emotion. The broken left tooth expresses the idea that feelings must be conquered by wisdom in order to attain perfection. All these attributes symbolized by the parts of the body of Lord Ganesha can be attained by performing Ganpati Homam.
It is customary to perform Ganesh Homam for seeking his blessings before starting any new endeavor or undertaking any new venture or making a new beginning. People seeking the success of any business, work-life, student life, marriage, Housewarming (Griha-Pravesh), and even Naming ceremonies (Naamkaran) should perform Ganpati Homam.
People who are specifically affected by Ketu Dosha benefit from the Homam. Lord Ganesha is the planetary deity of Ketu. Hence, one should perform the Ganpati Homam to please Lord Ganesha and to remove the malefic effects of the Doshas related to Ketu Dev.
Ideal days to perform Ganpati Homam: The days of Chaturthi of every month and Vinayaka Chaturthi / Ganesh Chaturthi are considered highly auspicious days. Tritiya of Navratri is a great time to perform Homam. Performing Ganpati Homam before starting any new business or new ventures is considered to be the most auspicious day. Performing the Homam on these days is believed to bestow prosperity, health, and wealth.
There are some exceptions when a specific time is chosen by the astrologer to suit the particular purpose. For Customized Ganpati Homam, please contact us.
Anujana – Mantra for seeking cooperation and permission from Lord Ganesha and other deities to perform Homam.
Achamanam – This process involves sipping holy water for internal purification of body and soul sprinkle water on oneself.
Vighneshwar Puja – Puja involves worshiping Lord Ganesha and requesting him to remove all obstacles in worship.
Pranayama and Sankalpa – This includes taking a resolution to please Lord Ganpati.
Kalasha Puja – Worship of a brass, mud, or copper pot filled with water with Mango leaves placed on the mouth and a coconut placed over it.
Navagraha Puja – Worship of all nine planets of the Vedic or Hindu astrology.
Agni Pratishthan – Fire should be started with camphor inside the Havan Kund.
Priests make initial offerings in the Havan Kund with the invocation of the Lord. Then he chants several Lord Ganpati mantras in front of the kund. Purnahuti is followed by the ritual of Udvasana (the end of the ritual).
1) Turmeric Powder/ Haldi / Arishina – 100 g
2) Kumkum / Kumkuma – 1 Packet
3) Sandal Wood Paste /Powder / srigandha– 1 Packet
4) Agarbathi(Incense Sticks) / Oodinakaddi– 1 Packet
5) Camphor / karpura – 1 Packet
6) Beetle Leaves / Veelyadele – Approx. 30 leaves
7) Flowers – 4 Bunches
8) Fruits – Bananas and five other Varieties
10) Rice – 2.5 kg
11) Kalasa Vasthram – 1 Towel or 2 Yards Fabric
12) Rice Poha (Beaten Rice)/ Avalakki – 1 Packet
13) Honey/ Jenutuppa – 1 Small Bottle
14) Ghee/ Tuppa – 500 g
15) Dates (Karjur)/ Kahrjura/uttutte – 1 Packet
16) Coins (Quarters) – 20
17) Dried Half Coconut/ Kobbari (Copra) – 5 Nos
18) Naivedyams – Devotee’s Choice
19) Sugar Candy (Misri)/ Kallusakkare – 1 Packet
The Famous Ganpati Mantra For Removal Every Obstacle And To Achieve Wealth, Wisdom, Good Luck, Prosperity And Success In All The Endeavors.
वक्रतुण्ड महाकाय सूर्यकोटि समप्रभ ।
निर्विघ्नं कुरु मे देव सर्वकार्येषु सर्वदा ॥
Vakratund Mahakaya Suryakoti Samprabh
Nirvighnan Kuru Me Dev Sarvakaaryeshu Sarvada
Om Ekadantay Viddhamahe, Vakratundaya Dheemah, Tanno Danti Prachodayat.
Om Shree Ganesh Rin Chhindhi Vareny Hun Namah Phat
ॐ गं गणपतये सर्वविघ्न हराय सर्वाय
सर्वगुरवे लम्बोदराय ह्रीं गं नमः
Om Gan Ganapataye Sarvavighn Haraay Sarvaay
Sarvagurave Lambodaraay Hreen Gan Namah
ॐ वक्रतुण्डैक दंष्ट्राय क्लीं ह्रीं श्रीं गं गणपते
वर वरद सर्वजनं मे वशमानाय स्वाहा
Om Vakratundak dantray kleem hrim srin ga ganapate
Var varad sarvajanam me vishmanaya swaha
Homan is a ritual, also known as Havan /Yagya. Homam is a ritual of purification in Indian tradition or Hinduism. The process of worshiping GodGod through fire in the Kund is called Homam/havan. After lighting the fire in the havan kund, the offering of fruits, honey, ghee, wood, etc., is prominent in this holy fire. Homam is performed for good luck, health, and prosperity, etc. Agni magnifies the properties of any substance manifold. Our body comprises five elements – earth, water, sky, fire, and air. In this ritual, fire is considered a symbol of purity. In the Vedic age, our ancestors started worshiping Agni. It is believed that the things offered to the deities in the Homam reach them when they are put in the fire.
According to Vedic texts, Ganpati Homam is a powerful Homam that helps a person attain a healthy, wealthy, and prosperous life. Ganpati Homam is a ritual dedicated to Lord Ganesha. Lord Ganpati is highly venerated and is considered to be the remover of all obstacles. For seeking an obstacle-free path in any new venture or beginning, Lord Ganpati is invoked. Unconquerable obstacles magically dissipate and melt away with performing Ganpati Homam, ensuring success and well-being. Lord Ganesha is the GodGod of wisdom (knowledge), riddhi-siddhi (prosperity-success). Any obstacle coming in the life of a person gets removed by worshiping Lord Ganesha.
Performing Ganpati Homam once every year brings prosperity, health, and wealth. People, especially in Kerala and Tamil Nadu, start all the rituals by performing Ganpati Homam. According to the Ganesha Purana, there are many types of Ganpati Homam that can be performed, e.g.: Maha Ganpati Homam, Ashtadravya Ganpati Homam, Sahasra Modak Ganpati Homam, etc. The Ganpati Homam is performed early in the morning to reap the benefits fully.
• By performing this Homam, Devotee can get rid of all the obstacles and problems that he may have to face in the new ventures of his life, both professional and personal.
• Performing Ganpati Homam brings wealth and solves money-related problems in the Devotee’s life. Lord Ganesha is considered the ruler of the Muladhara Chakra, a symbol of material prosperity.
• Performing Ganpati Homam enlightens the spiritual mind and alerts one to the higher realms of existence.
• Worshiping Lord Ganesha once in a year brings happiness, prosperity, health, and happy life in the house.
• Ganpati Homam also gives the benefit of good health to the devotees who may suffer from ailments like Incurable Diseases, anxiety, depression, and injuries by accidents.
• Devotees also believe that worshiping Lord Ganesha ensures success and victory over mortal enemies.
• This Homam proves to be helpful in controlling the malefic effects of planets in a person’s horoscope.
• With the help of Ganpati Homam, one gets victory over deadly enemies.
• Performing Ganpati Homam will help the Devotee to overcome all the obstacles and problems that he encounters in his life.
• This Homam eliminates negative effects. It helps in Inducing positive energy and helps in attaining peace of mind.
• Ganpati Homam paves the way for success in one’s life.
• Ganpati Homam helps to bring happiness and harmony to family and success in life by removing all the obstacles and negative energies.
• Performing Ganpati Homam is an ideal remedy for a person passing through ‘Ketu Maha Dasha’ as per their horoscope, thereby reducing the malefic effects of Ketu Graha.